The DEPURAL DP portable over-the-sink water filters meet the needs of those wanting to easily install a tap filter without requiring the help of a professional.
They can be divided into the following variations MONO, DUO and TRIO for cartridges SX (DOE) and BX (SOE – o-ring 222), with 5”, 7”, 10” height, with white or transparent bowls.
Suitable for different types of sinks, the DEPURAL DP resolves problems such as the presence of odours, unpleasant flavours and bacterial charge, offering better quality water. These solutions rest on a stable base in order to guarantee full adherence, they are supplied with installation kit and universal adaptors used to connect to taps.
To customise the product based on different requirements, the portable above sink water filter DEPURAL DP is supplied in the variation DEPURAL DP CASE: the exclusive plastic portable filter made of DP TRIO contained in a specific carrying case with its accessories. Maximum convenience and practicality, signed Atlas Filtri. Patent protected systems.
Accessories on demand
- Filtration in depthMechanism through which sediments are trapped both inside the matrix and on the surface of the filter device.
- Granular Activated CarbonReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds
- Granular activated carbon LA SX
- Melt-blown polypropylene thread and granular activated carbon BT CPP LA SX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon CA SX
- Wound polypropylene thread and granular activated carbon FA CA SX
- Granular activated carbon LA BX
- Wound polypropylene thread FA CA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon CA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon BT CPP LA BX
- Activated carbon blockReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds , heavy metals, bacteria and virus