The above-sink portable water filters DEPURAL TOP are designed for direct contact with water tap such as that in the kitchen.
They are available in the single, DUO and TRIO models to combine different stages of treatment, in white, transparent or chromed colour in order to adapt to different styles and spaces. The tap filters DEPURAL TOP use SX (DOE) and BX (SOE – o-ring 222) cartridges of 10” height destined, based on need, for removing impurities, bad odours and flavours and chemical pollutants.
They are equipped with diverter valve with bypass and guarantee the use of both filtered and non-filtered water, promoting a sustainable policy and concrete savings.
The DEPURAL TOP home water filters are equipped with rubber feet to offer full stability, a set of adaptors to simplify connection to taps and a large range of accessories such as spout, spanners and connections. All materials used are suitable for potable water.
Accessories on demand
- Filtration in depthMechanism through which sediments are trapped both inside the matrix and on the surface of the filter device.
- Granular Activated CarbonReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds, pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds
- Granular activated carbon LA SX
- Melt-blown polypropylene thread and granular activated carbon BT CPP LA SX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon CA SX
- Wound polypropylene thread and granular activated carbon FA CA SX
- Granular activated carbon LA BX
- Wound polypropylene thread FA CA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon CA BX
- Melt-blown polypropylene and granular activated carbon BT CPP LA BX
- Activated carbon blockReduction of chlorine, taste, odour, volatile organic compounds pesticides, insecticides, chlorinated organic compounds , heavy metals, bacteria and virus